Even if at 19 months, a baby can’t read or write, but he can feel the cuteness of a message when read in his ears, such as lullabies, nursery rhymes and nursery rhymes. This gives them an early sense of belonging and a belief that they are loved and in the right place.
You might be wondering why birthday messages should be sent to a baby this age, babies are so special from birth to growth, some exhibit some funny behaviors that surprise older generations. Sending a few wishes on your birthday is to celebrate them and bless your new age. It’s also a simple way to show appreciation as parents for how quickly these babies are growing.
The prayers in the messages can go a long way, as they come from the heart to the baby at the age when no one thought of wishing him a happy birthday, but rather the date of the baby’s immunization. Wishing well for babies also makes parents work hard to achieve all this and with prayers and dedication, all these wishes will come to life in these children.
So for your boy or girl or your loved ones celebrating 19 months of existence, below are some sensational 19 month birthday wishes for boy or girl that will surprise readers and bless babies.
19 month birthday prayers and wishes for baby
Hey honey I’m celebrating you today because you mean the world to me and I hope my prayers and wishes for you boy will manifest in your life as you grow each day. Always remember that I love you very much and will be there at all times for you. Happy 19 month birthday boy.
Here are some mind-blowing 19 month birthday prayers and wishes for a boy.
1. I held you in my arms and you are no longer the little baby I held a few months ago. Continue to grow in health baby. Happy 19th month my prince charming
2. You grew from baby to male in the space of 19 months. May all the baby’s diseases stay away from you, my love. Happy 19 months, my dear son.
3. Seeing you walk without flinching makes me excited. When walking, you cannot fall into any harmful objects. May God strengthen your legs. Happy 19th birthday, my little prince.
4. Now that my baby is growing daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly, you will not only grow in height and weight, but also in brain to acquire wisdom. Happy 19 month celebration, my dear son.
Also Read: How to Pray for a Boy
5. Live! My dear son is 19 months old. Continue to enjoy the euphoria you have always shown since the day you came into this world. Have a happy 19 month birthday, dear son.
19 month birthday wishes and quotes for girl
Hey princess, grow in grace and strength. These are my wishes and quotes for you today and I want them to be your guide from now until you become an adult woman. I hope you always smile as you have since you were one day old, my beautiful angel. Happy 19 month birthday girl.
Check out these exciting 19 month birthday wishes and quotes for girl.
6. As you celebrate 19 months today, may you continue to grow and your sweet laughter never ceased. I love you my girl. Happy birthday.
7. You’ve made this 19 month journey with you a smooth ride. May you always be a happy child. Mama loves you, dear angel. Happy birthday.
8. I wish you continued health and the sweet smile you’ve always had since birth. Da-da loves you, princess. Enjoy your 19 month celebration.
9. You are my world, with you I own everything. Happy 19th birthday, my cupcake.
10. Even with my wealth and riches, without you in my life, I am the poorest ever. I love you my honey.
I’m so glad we’re celebrating your 19 months together. Happy birthday.
19 month happy birthday wishes for daughter
Girl, I’m telling you this in your ears so you know that I’ve always wished you well since you were a baby and for you to know that all these wishes came from the bottom of my heart. You will continue to grow into the best version of yourself. Happy 19 month birthday, dear daughter.
Take these breathtaking 19 month happy birthday wishes for your daughter and put a smile on her cute face.
11. I look at you and silently thank the heavens for the baby you’ve become. I wish you to grow up and become a beautiful princess.
12. Like the morning light, you light up my day, like the twinkling stars, you light up my night. You are everything I ever dreamed of. Happy 19 month old girl. Mom loves you.
13. Your walking and eating may be funny, but your smile is so perfect. Thank you for choosing us as your father. Happy birthday to you my 19 month old Choco.
14. Your smile takes the sadness out of me. It was replaced by love and hope. Your innocence is so pure and lovely. Enjoy your dear 19 month old daughter.
15. Even at 19 months, you know when I’m happy and when I’m sad. You are a rare being and a great gift to the world. I am so honored to be your father. Happy birthday, dear daughter.
19 month happy birthday wishes for son
Hey baby! I see a great man in you and I want you to be sure that everything you hope for when you start to grow up will come true. I wish you great heights in life as you grow. We love you so much, son.
These collections of 19 month happy birthday wishes for your little one are so spectacular and will make your little one feel special.
16. I see a man in my baby, I see a leader in my son, and I see a good father in my prince. Even as a baby, you behave like an adult. I wish you many more years, Bubba.
17. You may unknowingly wrap yourself around me, but I find my solace in you. I pray that you will be happy all the days of your life. Happy 19 months my baby bear.
18. As you grow from a child to a small child, may you grow and become great. Happy 19 month birthday, sweet berry.
19. From 19 months to 19 years to 90 years. These are my prayers for you. Longer life and huge success. Happy birthday my 19 month old male.
20. Hey sweetie, I can’t wait for you to grow up so I can take part in the morning run since you started running around the house. May you grow to become someone to be proud of. Happy birthday my 19 month old champion.
Interesting, are they? Why don’t you go for as many as you want, send any of the 19 month happy birthday wishes for girl or boy and use them for baby and watch as your wishes start to come true.
Don’t forget to comment and share this post