We often forget to appreciate the people in our lives for their dedication, commitment, and patience with us.
These people give us reasons to keep seeing the joy of living. They make life more pleasant.
Gratitude is an essential attitude. It doesn’t reduce anything from us, but it adds more to us and our relationship with them.
Everyone wants to know that their small efforts go a long way toward making a difference, no matter how thorough.
Below are 70 thank God for having you in my life quotes and messages for us to appreciate those who consider us important to them.
These quotes and messages can serve as guides or means to appreciate their existence. Develop an attitude of gratitude.
I am grateful to have you in my life quotes
Do you want to show gratitude for having met someone? Use these I am grateful to have you in my life quotes for him or her.
1. I am grateful to God for bringing you to my path. You made my life better. I love you.
2. Your presence in my life is wonderful. Thank you for being part of my life. You are delicious.
3. You showed me that love is the greatest feeling you can experience. Thank you for teaching what love is and how to love.
4. Your sacrifice of love leaves me speechless. I never knew love could be so wonderful. Thank you for being in my life.
5. Thank you for making life more meaningful with your presence. You are a pleasure to have and be with you. Thank you for being my friend and above all my soulmate.
6. Gratitude is never silent, it manifests itself in our actions especially to those who have it. helped or helped us.
7. Never take anything for granted, but more importantly, don’t take people for granted, especially those who have made life worth living. Be grateful.
8. Everything you appreciate grows. Appreciate love, kindness, goodwill and see the best even in dire situations and it will multiply for you.
9. Material wealth doesn’t matter as much as wealth of immaterial things which include love for people who think well of you and value you.
10. Be grateful for what you have and not for what you might want that isn’t present. Also, appreciate the people in your life, they are worth it.
I thank God for putting you in my life
Show your appreciation with these thanks to God for bringing you into my life quotes and messages for him or her.
11. I thank God every day for bringing you my way. It’s a pleasure to have you in my life. You brought joy and happiness and I can’t imagine life without you.
12. You brought new meaning and passion to my life. You brought smiles and laughter. Life without you would be an incomplete existence.
13. Thank you for standing up for me at all times. You are my hero because you have been such a blessing to me.
14. Thank you for making the world a brighter place with your presence. His presence gives beauty to worldly things. I’m glad you’re part of me.
15. Thank you for sacrificing yourself to keep our love alive. It’s strong because you’re an important part of it. Without you, love is meaningless.
16. Thank you for being the most important person in my life and the center of my life.
17. Thank you for your consistency and commitment to us. You made me realize the importance of having a wonderful person in existence.
18. Your love is true and proven. You were always there making life more enjoyable. I thank God for making you part of my life.
19. You believed in me even when my dreams and plans seemed ridiculous to everyone. Your support kept the dream alive. I’m grateful.
20. I am so grateful that you are a part of my life that traveling the seven seas would be easy because I would be thinking of you.
21. Your friendship is one of the most incredible things that have happened to me since I was born. You make me stronger, braver and wiser. I thank God everyday for being friends.
22. You look beyond my flaws and see the good in me. Your words bring out the best in me. Thank you for being in my life.
23. You always make me laugh and forget about my pains and sorrows. You are a delight to have around. Thank you for being part of my world.
24. I’m grateful to have a great friend like you. You are true and amazing to have around. I love you.
25. With you, loneliness, depression, and pain disappear because you make the world brighter with your presence. Thank you for being part of my world.
26. Thank you for agreeing to be my friend and to be wonderful. You are a wonder and an amazing person. I thank God for creating you.
27. I was blind, and you brought light to my world and made it a wonderful place. You are a great friend and I thank God for you.
28. You bring a sense of ethereal peace to my world and happiness to my soul. You make life wonderful. Thank you for being part of my world.
29. I’m glad to have you in my life. You are exquisite and a gift from God to the world, but especially to me.
30. I realize I haven’t really appreciated your presence in my life, so I take this time to tell you that you mean the world to me. Thank you for being part of my universe.
31. Each day brings new blessings, new hope, new joy, new expectations, but mostly it brings new reasons to be grateful, and I’m grateful that you’re a part of my life every day.
32. I’m just grateful that you’re alive and a part of my life, but most of all, that I have a wonderful life.
33. I’m grateful for lifehope, joy, family, friends, blessings, peace, but most of all, I’m grateful for you being a part of my life.
34. Gratitude dispels depression. So count your blessings daily especially for those who are part of your life.
35. Be grateful for yourself, for what you have, for what you don’t have, but most importantly, for the people who give your life meaning.
36. I thank God every day for his presence in my life. You make life more interesting and the little details wonderful.
37. You always seem to have time, no time for me, you’ve made me feel loved and I’m grateful to God for you.
38. Thank you for being a wonderful wife. You made life feel special. Thank you for being part of my world.
39. Thank you for being part of my universe. You are an amazing husband, a great man and a good father. I am proud that you are mine.
40. You treat everyone especially based on their personality. You are a great man and I am happy, I am a part of your life.
41. Thank you for being a stable person, a stable and reliable friend. You are exquisite. Thank you for being an important part of my life.
42. Thank you for persisting even when my actions made you unhappy. Thank you for being an important part of my life.
43. You love me just the way I am, with my flaws, flaws, and imperfections. I am grateful, you are my friend.
44. If only there were more words in the Bible to describe amazing and wonderful, but for lack of the right word. I’m grateful, you’re a part of me.
45. If I had to make just one wish, it would be that we would always be friends. Thank you for being part of my world.
46. You are a ray of sunshine on a gloomy day. You are special. Thank you for being part of my world.
47. You always saw the best in me, even when everyone else around could only see the worst. I’m grateful to have you.
48. Your presence makes life more wonderful. Thank you for being my friend and an important part of my life.
49. You’ve always looked for ways to make life easier for me. Thank you for being part of my life.
50. You always look for ways to bring out the best in me. You challenge me to be better and do better. Thank you for being in my life.
52. You make life a pleasure. You are a rare gem and a great woman. Thank you for being part of my universe.
53. Thank you for being a great friend with an amazing personality. I am happy, you are part of my life and I thank God daily for that.
54. Gratitude should be our motto, not just a guide, but our lives. Life loses its essence without gratitude. Be grateful for who you are and for those you have.
55. Gratitude is a display of wisdom. Wisdom because you have what others want but don’t and appreciate their blessings.
56. I’m grateful that you’re my family and that you try to make me better with your encouragement, criticism, and support. Thank you for being in my life.
57. I’m grateful that you’re my friend, and more than that, my soulmate, lover, and an essential part of me.
58. Thank you for being my pillar of support during hard times and good times. I’m glad you’re part of my universe.
59. I have few words to thank you for. I’m just grateful that you’re in my life.
60. You are impressive inside and out. You bring joy to life and smiles to the depressed. I am grateful that you are an important part of me.
61. Thank you for being in my universe. You are the center of my world and my reason to see the beauty in living.
62. Thank you for being there through my ups and downs. You bring new meaning to life.
63. Thank you for being a part of my life. You inspire and motivate me to be better and also improve my best until I become the best. You are wonderful inside and out.
64. I’m grateful for everything I have, all my experiences, my circumstances, the people I’ve met. I am most grateful that you are in my life and part of my world.
65. You are a stunning woman. Her smile lights up the room and attracts everyone. Thank you for being part of my world.
66. You make the little things look wonderful, and you find joy in the little things. I’m happy to have you in my life.
67. Thank you for being my reason to laugh, smile, be grateful. You make me see the blessings of living. Thank you for being in my life.
68. Thank you for making my life brighter. I am happy and grateful that you are part of my world.
69. You’re amazing, wonderful, smart, and you have a great sense of humor. Thanks for coming into my life.
70. You are beautiful, bold, courageous, courageous, elegant, faithful, and all amazing. Thank you for being part of my life.