India is the second biggest tea manufacturer in the world. The local tea business in India has a market price of 12000 crores. Assam is the only state that provides more than 50 percent: of the total production of tea in India.
Tea possesses a high rated demand in India. People in India may have a day skipping meals but not tea. Tea provides the best source of refreshment and energy. Several types of tea are present such as Green tea, Black tea, Herbal tea, White tea, and many more. All of them provides different tastes and aroma.
Tea should be natural and free of chemicals. The cup of tea you are having may possess harmful chemicals and toxins. Some of the brands of tea may influence your health badly.
So today! we have come up with the best tea brands in India. To help you choose the best brands for your daily refreshment and energy.
|Red Label||1903||Energies And Makes you feel God|
|Taj Mahal||1963||It’s a Vegan product|
|Tata Tea||1962||Provides a balance between strength and aroma|
|Wagh Bakri Tea||1892||Provides a refreshment feel and Strong taste|
|Lipton Tea||1890||Boosts your immune system|
|Tetley Tea||1837||Rich in antioxidants|
|Society Tea||1933||Cures bloating and stomach issues|
|Tulsi Tea||1997||Improved Stamina and protects the respiratory|
|Marvel Tea||1994||Provides Great Taste with Health benefits|
|Glenade Tea||1885||Destroys viruses and provides anti-ageing function|
1- Red label
• Blended in high quality
• Give you the taste of togetherness.
• Processed in Brooke Bond Center.
• It tastes Refreshing and fabulous.
• It energies and make you feel good.
Red label tea is one of the famous tea brands in India. Analysis of data says that people around 2 million have Brooke bond Red label tea daily and regularly.
A drink of tea gives your body dopamine of refreshment and energy. It gets made with high-quality green leaves. Shortly, it is one of the best tea brands to start your day off with a feeling of wellness.
2- Taj Mahal
- Present since 1963.
- This is a vegan product.
- Flawlessly blended at Tea excellence center.
- Differently Unique with good quality and taste.
- Provides a balance between refreshment and taste.
- Available in the form of teabags.
- It is available in powder form.
It is one of the commonly found products in the market. It acts as a substitute brand of Brook Bond Tea. The company provides several beverages with typical wah taj! Tradition.
Taj mahal tea is one rising tea brand. It got promoted by many celebrities such as Saif Ali Khan and Zakir Hussain.
The Taj Mahal tea is one of the finest masala tea producers. You can also prefer to have tea with or without sugar or milk.
3- Tata Tea
- Introduced in 1962
- Kolkata is the Headquarter
- A perfect variety of taste and flavor
- Picked from Assam tea Gardens
- Provides a balance between strength and aroma.
Tata consumer products rank as the best tea brand in India. It is a non-alcoholic beverage business, headquarter present in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It got introduced in the market in 1962.
Tata tea is one the second-biggest producer of tea and also produces coffees. The tata brand sells under unique packaging techniques and offers several flavors like Tata gold, Tata tazza, Tata Agni, Tata premium, etc.
The tea origins with high-quality leaves yield in the best field areas: sourced from the Assam gardens.
4- Wagh Bakri Tea
- It is known as the national tea brand.
- Leaves picked from the best tea gardens.
- Confidently provides a Strong taste and smell.
- After drink gives you refreshment and energy.
- Forms good color and tastes excellent.
- Worthy product.
The Wagh Bakri tea is leaving a mark every year from the year introduced in 1892. Over the years, it has created a sense of trust and love with its customers.
The tea got processed with Assam leaves. A sip of the Wagh Bakri tea provides instant refreshment and energy. The quality process of mixing gives the wellness of the seven spices that get released at brewing time.
Today the tea brand is the dominating packaged tea firm with a high turnover of over Rs.1200 Cr.
The company has a demanding market existence in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madya Pradesh, Maharastra, Delhi, Hyderabad, etc.
5- Lipton Green Tea
- Introduced in 1890
- It is a Brand of the UK
- 100% organic
- Provides Zero calories
- The perfect option for the health enthusiast
- Gives you a healthy glowing skin
- World’s ranked No.1 Green tea and Black tea brand.
- Improves immunity and protects from cardiovascular diseases.
- Provides good flavor and taste
Unilever owns Lipton. It is a British manufacturer brand. It also was present in UK supermarkets before got marketed to Argyll Foods to enable the company to focus more on tea. The business name was motivated by the founder Thomas Lipton.
Lipton green tea is highly demanding in the Indian market. Shraddha Kapoor is one of the celebrities that endorsed the Lipton brand.
Having unsweetened Lipton maintains your body’s immune system. It also protects your heart from diseases. The tea decreases the chances of chronic adverse problems.
Professionals physicians suggest having at least 400mg flavonoids to maintain a healthy life and heart.
6- Tetley Tea
- Natural and organic
- Introduced in 1837
- Biggest tea company in the United Kingdom
- Second biggest by volume in the United States.
- The business is carried in forty countries.
- The presence of antioxidants helps in fighting diseases
Tetley serves as one of the famous tea brands in India. Tata Global Beverage owns the company.
The company works worldwide, selling over sixty producing companies and running the business in 40 countries.
In the year 2000, the tata group acquired it. After the acquisition part, the brands started growing in Every possible way in ways of quality and taste.
Did you know?
A cup of green tea nourishes your body with antioxidants and neutralizing free radicals for additional health benefits.
7- Society tea
- Gives you the pleasure of relaxing and boosts your mood.
- Can prefer having with milk and lemon
- A dominant blend with robust flavor
- Fulfills your nutrients and antioxidant needs.
- Provides relief in Heartburn, Bloating, and Indigestion.
Society tea is the emerging brand of India. Headquarters in Mumbai, (Maharashtra). The brand is the tea seller in Maharashtra, with a 40% market share within the state.
The tea brand is demanding for its flavor and quality. The brand has also marked its presence in states like Karnataka, Andra Pradesh, Goa, and Tamil Nadu.
8- Tulsi Tea
- Enhances your mood and helps you relax
- Reduces headache and acts as a stress booster.
- Have the presence of Antioxidants.
- Provides a better digestive system and metabolism.
- Improves Stamina
- Protects and betters the respiratory system.
If curious about your health? Then try mixing the tulsi with green tea consume regularly would help to obtain incredible health benefits.
A professional survey shows that both Tulsi tea and Green Tea provide a healthy metabolism. It ensures good weight management.
The tea brand is favorable for health enthusiasts.
9- Marvel Tea
- Best Named Assam tea.
- Great Quality with long leaves
- Contributes to health benefits
- Known as the best-blended tea in India
- Agreed and approved by tea-testers before introducing in the market.
It got introduced in 1994. The tea brand gained a lot of trust from its customers with its flavor and tea quality.
Today, the brand is the top 10 dominating tea-producing brand in India. The companies always strive forward as it examines approximately 800 cups in the laboratory daily to create the most of the product quality.
The Marvel tea is hand-picked from the gardens of Assam and Darjeeling. It is made with the most delicate leaves to serve a taste and a feeling of wellness to the customers.
It offers a wide range of products to its customers. The tea brand is ideal for losing weight and health benefits. The tea serves purity, authentic aroma, and taste that awakens you from inside.
10- Glendale Tea
- Anti-Aging functions
- Provides antioxidants
- Destroys viruses and bacteria
- ISO approved
- Handmade with Unique grown leaves.
- Gives a healthy glowing skin
It is one of the finest emerging tea brands in India. The tea does not promote meat and animal tissue in the product.
The Glenade tea is ideal for burning cholesterol levels in the body.
The importance of Glendale is the tender which is precisely wrapped and twisted to get the full flavor. The high-quality tea gets produced with proper maintenance of hygiene.
The tea gets imported by using the latest technology hi-tech machines from Japan and China.
Tea provides a sense of wellness and friendship in people.
So here were the best-emerging tea brands in India. I hope you people would love to try one of these mentioned brands in your daily life.
We would also love to know about your favorite brands in the comments section.