The best exercise is running, but you need good shoes to do it well. For comfortable running, one can purchase literally thousands of shoes from well-known brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok, etc. But they are expensive and burn your pocket!
Many people assume you need to spend a lot on running shoes in order to have very good and branded shoes. That’s certainly not the case. Good-quality shoes can be found from a wide range of brands at decent prices.
If you are looking for the best running shoes under 1000 rupees for men in India in 2021, then check out this list. The top 7 best running shoes have perfect cushioning, comfort, and the right balance of weight.
So, are they cheap – Yes!!
Table of Contents
Bacca Bucci Men's Running Shoes
- Bacca Bucci men’s running shoes are a great choice if you want perfect cushioning. A cushioning midsole provides 30% more cushioning than any other shoe.
- Due to the extra cushioning, it is even suitable for old people, as the company claims it can relieve 60% of the foot’s pressure.
- They are very lightweight, which makes them the best running shoes for treadmills and tracks.
- The lower base of these Bacca Bucci shoes is anti slippage, providing the best grip for running even in the Rainy season.
- In addition to the above features, you’ll be pleased to know that it is waterproof. So, you can wash them directly. Isn’t it cool !!
Liberty Mens Vision-3 Sports Shoes
- Under 1000 rupees, these Liberty Mens Running Shoes are best for lightweight shoes.
- Excessive sweating causes the mesh material type to produce foul odor.
- There is a lot of comfort in the sole. The shoe can thus be worn for longer periods of time comfortably.
- They are slip-resistant due to the excellent grip on their base.
- They are the best value-for-money shoes under 1000 Rs. in India.
Campus Men Continent-3 Running Shoes
- The lace-up shoes provide a better fit for running and sports, which gives you more confidence.
- Although they might look heavy, they are not at all.
- The shoes have an excellent appearance and are colorful.
- Deodorizing these shoes requires proper air ventilation. You can keep it on your balcony once in a while.
- It is recommended not to apply polish since they can damage the upper cloth material.
Sparx Men's Sm-9035 Sports Shoes
- Shoes like these are designed to last a long time and be durable.
- Mesh is the upper fabric of the shoe. As a result, any bad smell will be eliminated.
- The shoe’s base provides good grip and sufficient friction for a balanced running experience.
- As it is not waterproof, it is best to wipe off dirt rather than soak it in water.
- The weight of the shoes is on the lighter side.
Bourge Men's Loire-z126 Running Shoes
- The shoes are one of the lightest you will find. They weigh approximately 200 grams.
- As a result, it is perfect for elderly people as they won’t even feel like wearing it.
- The manufacturing quality is outstanding.
- The Slip-on Shoes are easy to wear in daily life since they are easy to slip on.
- The grip is also comparatively decent, making it fit for running, walking, and cycling.
Lancer Men's Sports Walking Shoes
- In line with the company’s tagline “Strong”, these pair of shoes have a solid build.
- They are also slip-on shoes, making them suitable for almost all age groups.
- The sole material is vulcanized EVA, which makes it resistant to slip.
- Mesh is used for both the inner and outer surfaces. As a result, it provides enough ventilation for the feet, so it is comfortable to wear for a longer period of time.
- It is backed by a memory cushion to prevent knee jerk are feet injury.
Sparx Men SM-614 Sports Shoes
- This shoe is a multipurpose pair of shoes that can be used for running, cycling, and gym.
- They fit perfectly and have nice side supports.
- The grip of the soles is also quite decent.
- A mesh upper design makes these shoes breathable for your feet.
- The shoes are long-lasting and of good quality.
- Although it weighs around 750 g which is more on a higher side.
There are many good cheap running shoes, such as Sparx budget shoes, Lancer running shoes, Liberty force shoes, etc.
Sparx shoes are a subsidiary of Relaxo Footwear Limited, one of India’s largest footwear companies. As a result, they manufacture high-quality running shoes.
Best for running are companies like Sparx, Bata, Lancer, Liberty and Asian in the budget segment.
I hope you find this list of the best running shoes under 1000 rupees for men in India useful. There is no requirement that higher priced shoes can only be good for running or sports. Over the years, these Indian brands have built their names and lived up to their brand values.
They are not only affordable, but also provide better value for money.
Nevertheless, one should always know what they need before buying a pair of shoes. You should also follow the instructions on how to clean and store the shoe as it affects its durability in a significant way.
When every criterion is met with these shoes, why not support “Made in India” products and help our swadeshi businesses flourish?