Best High Heel Shoes for Men : Though no one should be short, it is a harsh reality that people who are short lack confidence, and their personalities are not expressed effectively.
If you are one of the short-height guys in your social circle, however, this factor is even more crucial. However, that should not make you feel inferior.You can enhance your looks and personality by using many methods to overcome this situation.
However, the most crucial hack to look taller is to wear the right high heel shoes for men.The heels on these shoes are completely different from the heels on ladies footwear, and they should not be compared to them.
The real challenge is to choose a pair of high heel shoes that match well with men’s attire and won’t look out of place. So, without further ado, here are 5 top high heel shoes for men to boost their self-confidence.
Table of Contents
Bacca Bucci Men's Running Shoe
- Material of the shoe is very good and durable.
- The company claims it is wear-resistant and shock-resistant. Based on our findings, yes, the shoes are shock-resistant. We will update the wear-resistant feature after a few months of use.
- The shoe’s sole is thickened both from the back and from the front to increase height, but does not compromise on design. There is nothing out of the ordinary about it. It looks pretty trendy and goes well with almost any casual outfit.
- In order to prevent excessive sweating and foul odors, there is adequate air ventilation.
- Shoes with high heels are ideal for outings and even running and moderate exercise.
- Of course, they’re not heavy, so they’re comfortable to wear for longer hours.
Puma Unisex-Adult Rs-x Core Sneakers
- Puma is a name known to Indian consumers for manufacturing quality shoes. They have the same durability and sturdiness.
- Although they might seem to you as regular sports shoes, the company smartly thickens the sole, which one doesn’t even recognize when looking at them. The heel seems relatively flat.
- They are fit for running and casual workouts.
- I like the color pattern on these shoes, and they are pretty stylish.
- Having a mesh upper part of the shoe allows for proper air circulation. Thus, even after wearing it for a long period of time, one doesn’t feel uncomfortable.
Woodland Men's Olive Green Leather Boots
- This is perhaps the most durable pair of shoes I have ever seen. I can’t remember how many times I have said so. More than seven years later, the shoes are still the same as day one (just a little dust accumulation).
- Assume that your prime concern is to increase your height and look tall without sacrificing your stud looks. The design is fantastic, and no one will even notice your taller stature.
- These shoes are perfect for almost every casual dress, Jeans, T-shirts etc.
- However, there are two downsides: the shoes are very heavy, so you can’t use them for running, and the sole tends to get slippery in the rain (at least I have felt that).
- It is such a good shoe that you will get bored after wearing it for years, but it won’t develop any wear and tear at all.
Advick Men's High Heel for Stylish New Derby Office Use Formal Shoes
- Among heightened short guys, the biggest challenge is looking professional and carrying a decent personality with confidence. In general, formal shoes have flat soles, which aren’t helpful.
- Although these Advice shoes have quite enhanced soles, they don’t look odd at all.
- These shoes look very professional with suits, jackets, simple shirts and pants, etc.
- With the cushioning of the shoes, they can be worn for long hours in the office.
- Men’s shoes with heels also develop linings at the front face.
Redchief Men's Leather Boots
- Stylish and trendy, these Redchief shoes look great.
- In terms of height, the base sole is quite thick and works well.
- This is a high ankle lace up casual style shoe, so it’s quite sturdy, but it’s also quite heavy. As such, it is well suited for outings and cannot be used for exercise or running.
- The fitting of the shoe is excellent.
- They go well with casual outfits with sunglasses.
The best way to increase height in regular shoes
If you don’t want to buy an extra pair of shoes to look tall, there is another smart trick. You can go with elevated shoe insoles ( hidden heels ). Additionally, they are available to people with Orthotics and nerve problems in the feet or knees.
As they are entirely worthwhile, I will cover these shoe insoles in some other article in detail.
Men wear high heels too, of course. They aren’t vertically pointed, however. The base sole needs to be wide enough.
Generally speaking, Woodland, Bacca Bucci, Puma, etc. make high heel shoes of good quality.
In the case of inappropriately increased heels, high heeled shoes are not recommended for prolonged wear as they can cause pain in the feet and knees.
You can find high heel shoes for men in several online e-commerce stores. If you don’t feel comfortable with online shopping, you can always visit a shoe store to buy them.
The mere fact that one is average or short should never make one feel low. The following tips can help you boost your confidence and personality –
- Wearing Long-sleeve Shirts.
- Always wearing shirts Tucked in.
- Your clothes should be rightly sized, and never opt for even one size larger.
- Wear light shaded clothes. etc,
- It would be best always to choose shorter fitting jackets (don’t confuse it with smaller size ).
- Avoid carrying long hair. Short hairs and a well-groomed face will enhance your look.
- Try to add extra accessories like a cap, hat, Sunglasses, cuffs, pocket square etc., which will automatically lock in the viewer’s eyes on your upper body.
Apart from wearing elevated shoes or insoles, keep these above points checklist, and you will never feel left out in the crowd, and these things will boost your confidence to a whole new level.