The most important day of your life is your birthday. Because? It is not only the most significant, but also the oldest. It marks your arrival on Earth and the beginning of your life. Because it is such a significant day, it should be marked with celebration.
Your birthday is a day, unlike any other day. It should be celebrated like no other. You can wait for the exact date, but you can start the celebration a few days before your day. Counting down to your birthday isn’t a bad idea; the fact that it is a very good thought to start the celebration days before D-day.
The best time to plant a tree is a few decades ago, the next best time is now. The same goes for a significant day, like your birthday. If you haven’t started the celebration earlier, you can start right now with quotes for your birthday in a few days.
You will find birthday quotes that you can use in the days leading up to your birthday. Motivate yourself with these quotes. Your 6 days left for my birthday quotes are ready for your use! Let’s stop waffling and dive right into it.
6 day birthday countdown quotes for me
Three hundred and fifty-nine days have passed. In 6 days, I would be adding another year to my age. Let the countdown to the best year begin. It’s going to be an amazing new year for me. Happy Birthday to me.
1. I have less than a week to prepare for my birthday. It might be six days, but it’s enough to start wishing me a happy birthday.
2. I can’t wait to experience the warm applause that awaits me on my birthday. The few days left feel like an eternity… happy birthday to me in advance!
3. As my birthday quickly approaches, I become a timekeeper. Just like a watchman waiting for the right moment only to yell “it’s my birthday!”
4. Days are just numbers. 365 days have been reduced to just 6 days. Better send my birthday wishes now, before 6 days becomes zero.
5. The wait will end soon. My birthday is in a few days. Happy Birthday to me.
6. It’s going to be my birthday isn’t as sweet as it is my birthday. I know the wait will soon be over. Wishing me the happiest of birthdays.
7. It doesn’t matter if my birthday is today or six days from now. Just send your wishes and gifts. I’m ready for them all. Happy Birthday to me!
8. Anticipated wishes have more value, especially when celebrating a very special person. I am very special and I am giving myself special treatment. Happy Birthday to me!
9. I count the days until my birthday to eliminate all chances of forgetting it. I would also enjoy the days on the countdown as if it were my birthday. Happy Birthday to me!
10. I thank God for the last year and I’m sure he will carry me through the remaining days into a strong and blessed New Year. Happy early birthday to me.
11. Only arrive on time if you go early. Happy birthday to me it’s not too early six days into the day, it’s right on time. Many happy returns for me when I add one to my age!
6 days countdown to my birthday status
Who said I can only celebrate my birthday in one day. It’s not too early to start a birthday status countdown. ONE 6 day countdown to my birthday. I pray that I will be blessed with an abundance of wealth and that all my wishes will come true. Happy Birthday to me.
12. I’m my best friend because a friend remembers his birthday right away, but I remember my birthday well in advance. Happy Birthday to me!
13. I would love to remain as young as I am, but unfortunately, nature would not allow it. Therefore, I will enjoy every bit of this age that I have left. Happy birthday to me in advance!
14. I cannot send late wishes to myself for my birthday, but I can send wishes in advance. That’s all I would do for the next six days. Happy birthday and warm wishes to me.
15. I know it’s six days until my birthday. I also know that one day would not be enough for all the wish announcement gifts you are preparing for me. So I say let the party start today. Happy Birthday in advance.
16. I can be late in every way except one, my birthday. Wishing me a delicious birthday six days early!
17. I couldn’t wait for these six days to be over, so I’m sending myself an early birthday message. Happy Birthday best wishes.
18. My birthday is once a year and I count down every day. I’m so glad it’s already six days to another. Happy early birthday to me.
19. I’m not just another person in my life, I’m the person in my life. Wishing myself a happy birthday before anyone else!
20. Supercalifagilisiticespelidpcious words cannot describe how I feel my birthday is coming up. Exultant birthday to me!
21. The days don’t seem to slow down. I’m super excited, it’s six days until my birthday.
One hundred and forty-four hours. That’s how many hours I have until my birthday. It seems far away, but when I remember that I passed eight thousand six hundred and sixteen, my heart soars. Only 6 days until my birthday. Warm greetings to me.
22. I know I’m a few days away from my birthday, but that won’t stop me from starting the celebration now. Happy birthday.
23. My birthday is too special to be celebrated for just one day. Let the countdown to the special day begin!
24. Best wishes to me on my birthday coming up this week. Only six days to go.
25. Although I won’t miss my birthday party for nothing, I would still sing a happy birthday song to myself in advance.
26. No one can bet with me on the race for my birthday. Wishing me a healthy and great year ahead.
27. The days are passing and the clock is ticking. In six days I’ll be a year older, happy birthday!
28. I beat everyone including Siri, Google Assistant, Facebook and my bank to wish me a happy birthday. I am a winner!
29. I’m not lazy, I’m saving energy for my birthday coming up later this week. Happy Birthday to me!
30. My heart races as the days go by. I’m reaching a new age in six days. Happy Birthday in advance!
Countdowns are unusual ways to show yourself that you have your birthday on your mind. Counting down the days to your birthday is a sure way to enjoy every bit of your day when it arrives. So don’t forget to make the most of the next 6 days of your birthday by using the remaining 6 days for my birthday quotes here.